Caring, Dependable Service For Your Peace of Mind
Central Penn Nursing Care, Inc., a PA-licensed home care agency, is committed to providing reliable in-home senior care and supplemental staffing to clients and facilities throughout Central Pennsylvania including; Lancaster, Lebanon, Ephrata, Harrisburg, Hershey and surrounding areas. Our professional, compassionate way of caring for our clients allows for maximum independence, helps preserve their dignity and maintains complete confidentiality.
More about CPNC:
- Largest independently owned in-home care agency in Lancaster County
- Serving all of Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Dauphin and Cumberland counties
- Provide ALL levels of in-home care
- Provide FREE Nursing Assessment
- Provide customized Care Plans from 2 hours per week to 24 hours a day
Our primary objective is to deliver exceptional care and services that exceed our client’s expectations while providing a working environment that is safe, rewarding and enjoyable to all our employees.
How You’ll Benefit with CPNC
- Freedom – Our services offer our clients the freedom to attend social functions such as weddings, funerals, church events, reunions and family gatherings as well as important doctor, dental or therapy appointments.
- Improves Quality of Life by having trained caregivers provide the necessary care in the client’s own comforting environment.
- Encourages a Healthy Attitude and boosts morale by enabling clients to reach their highest levels of physical, mental and emotional potential. Clients are encouraged to be their own decision maker about the home care services provided.
- Reduces Stress by relieving the family of the many duties and responsibilities associated with being a full-time caregiver.
- All Levels of Care allows clients to start with companionship or homemaker services – and progress to receiving personal care when necessary.
- Promotes Recovery in the familiarity of the client’s home environment.
- Provides Peace of Mind for Families by knowing that your loved one is receiving the care and help that he or she needs.
Learn more about our leaders, our staff and our caregivers.
back to top